By booking to stay onsite, you are confirming that your health and fitness is adequate to cope with the demanding terrain and climate without the need for additional resources or assistance from IRCE, except for that specifically offered on this website.
IRCE management reserves the right to transfer you to a hotel at your own expense if it is determined that the level of your health and fitness create a risk to you staying onsite.
If you have a pre-existing medical condition, please seek advice from a medical professional before travelling.
Any ambulance transfers and hospital expenses will be at your cost.
Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance to cover this eventuality.
Agreement to be Photographed
This event is being photographed and videotaped. Your attendance at the event constitutes your agreement to be photographed and your permission to have your likeness used in future materials.
Making of Recordings
Photography or recording of presentations and performances is not permitted. Audio and visual materials displayed are subject to copyright laws.
IRCE will not be responsible for any valuables brought on site. If you choose to bring valuables and then need to leave them unattended, it will be at your own risk.
No sharp objects or cameras will be permitted in event areas.
By registering for the event, you are agreeing to conduct yourself in a respectful and courteous manner at all times while you are at IRCE. Management reserves the right to refuse admission at any time.
Cancelation and Refunds Policy for Amaroo event 2018
Cancelation fees for bookings done at Cvent Registration website
1. If you cancel your booking prior to or on 9th July 2018 Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST), you will be refunded 100% of the cost of your booking.
2. If you cancel after the 9th of July and prior or on 31st July 2018 AEST, you will be refunded 80% of the cost of your booking.
3. If you cancel after 31st July 2018, and prior to or on 1st September 2018 AEST, you will be refunded 30% of the cost of your booking.
4. If you cancel after 1st September 2018, AEST there will be no refunds.
5. Donations are non refundable.
Modifications in your booking
6. Any modifications done with your booking during the Early Bird period, can be done by the user with no penalty.
7. If you have done your booking during the Early Bird period and would like to modify or change it during the regular period (on and after 9th July), you will need to pay any additional changes at its regular price.
8. Any modification in your booking during the regular period (on and after 9th July) will be paid at the regular prices.
9. Please, note that the Credit Card service fees are non refundable.
All Donation / Contribution amounts are exclusive of GST.
All other bookings and fees are shown inclusive of 10% GST.
Ivory’s Rock recommends you to get travel insurance to cover any unforseen, accidents, force Majeure etc. that can change your travel plans and accommodation.
Terms and conditions
Definition of terms
Event – refers to any and all events organised by and presented by the Ivory’s Rock Foundation (IRF) whether in its convention centre or elsewhere at another venue.
Conference Fees & Accommodation Fees – are the fees satisfied to IRF, that entitles the entry to the event and/or it’s accommodation area once registration for the event is concluded and paid for by the purchaser.
Authorised Seller – refers to Ivory’s Rock Foundation (“IRF”). There is no other authorised agent.
Purchaser – refers to the person who provided their personal details and purchased Conference Pass tickets from IRF.
Refunds and cancellations
- Whilst IRF appreciates there may be personal circumstances that may affect the attendance of purchasers or the late arrival of purchasers. However, refunds will not be given in these circumstances.
- Refunds will not be given for dissatisfaction or dislike of the event.
- Conference Fees tickets and Accommodation fees cannot be transferred or re-sold by or on behalf of the purchaser.
- Refunds will not be given for a force majeure event, including any natural disaster such as an earthquake, flood, tsunami or other similar event caused by nature and not known or expected by the IRF.
- In the case the event dates change or the venue of the event changes, Ivory’s Rock Foundation may not refund the purchase of your Conference Fees and/ or accommodation fees. Instead, IRF may in its absolute discretion reissue your Conference Fees and Accommodation fees for use on the new dates allocated for the event and/or venue.
- Refunds will be given if the event is cancelled by the IRF or the speaker is unable to attend the event provided a request for a refund is received within five working days of the announcement by the IRF that the event has been cancelled. A 15% administration fee will be charged by the IRF.
**Please note that the five working days period is the amount of time provided by law, but IRF may extend this period if desired.
Ivory’s Rock Foundation may cancel your ticket / entry during the event if the IRF considers the purchaser has behaved in an offensive manner towards the premises or another person attending or working at the event, including the speaker or any members of his family or staff.
- The IRF may cancel your Conference Fee and/ or accommodation fee if you behave in a way that may constitute a criminal offence at law. Likewise, your ticket may be cancelled by the IRF if you take illegal drugs, alcohol, weapons or any toxic substance into the venue. No refunds will be given in these circumstances.
- The IRF will not provide a refund or exchange where you have been refused entry to or evicted from the event.
If the IRF at any time during the course of selling Conference Fees and Accommodation Fees to the event alters the price of the items such alteration will not affect the terms and conditions contained herein and do not entitle you to claim a refund on your Conference Fees or Accommodation Fees price or the difference between your items price and the newly adjusted item price.